Did you know that 90% of recruiters use LinkedIn to source candidates, yet only 37% of job seekers are fully engaged on the site? You need more than just a dynamic profile to stand out from the crowd.
In fact, most job seekers use LinkedIn to just apply to jobs. However, the site offers far more tools to connect with key decision-makers and expand your network while making meaningful relationships that can support your entire career.
Best of all, you can make a huge impact on LinkedIn while just committing to 30 minutes a day.
By the end of this course, you will know the best strategies for using LinkedIn for your job search:
- Steer clear of the "LinkedIn Cardinal Sins."
- Apply for jobs without making deadly mistakes.
- Discover the hidden jobs on LinkedIn.
- Connect with practically anyone on LinkedIn, including the hiring manager for your dream job.
- Streamline your time on LinkedIn so you can actually have a life!
Since 2007, instructor Donna Shannon has been an avid user of LinkedIn, helping job seekers tap into this vital social media platform. With over 6,000 followers, people across the globe trust her innovative strategies to connect with managers, recruiters, and industry leaders. As a former Human Resources Recruiter, she knows what employers look for – and how to work within LinkedIn's unspoken rules while fully utilizing effective, tactical networking tools to gain access to the real decision-makers.
What you'll get:
- 3 hours of self-directed, video-based learning
- Clear insight on what you should be doing on LinkedIn
- Guidance on when to invest in a Premium (paid) account on LinkedIn
- Strategies to make the most of every job posting
This course is perfect for everyone, from beginners to skilled LinkedIn users. Donna dives deep into both the practical tools and the overall strategies for using LinkedIn that create an effective job search.